Quality, Commitment, Integrity and Tradition
General Contractor Services
Our Code of Ethics
1. I will be fair, honest, impartial, respectful and professional, and act in good faith in all my business relationships with my
clients and the public, including employees, subcontractors and suppliers.
2. I will uphold the integrity and dignity of my profession and not engage in any practices that could bring discredit to the
3. I will seek to make a reasonable profit, but not at the expense of safety or workmanship.
4. I will uphold the conventions of my profession and will provide my services in a professional and workmanlike manner.
5. I will comply with all the laws and regulations that govern its practice in my jurisdiction.
6. I will strive to engage in professional training and stay up to date with professional development, as well as news, notices
and recalls that affect my industry and my clients.
7. I will not knowingly violate any law, statute or regulation in the performance of my professional services.
8. I will not maliciously or recklessly injure or attempt to injure, directly or indirectly, the professional reputation of others.
9. I will engage in ethical business practices that put safety and quality foremost.
10. I will seek to be a good steward of the environment in all of my business and contracting practices.